The Beach House Hotel
Sandown Bay, near Cape Town
The Beach House Hotel overlooks Sandown Bay - an hour's drive from Cape Town, over Sir Lowry's Pass through apple country, or along a rugged and scenic coastal road.
Come and experience the magic!
Comfortably appointed individually decorated en-suite rooms offer a choice of views either over an immense sweep of beach and sea or across hills and mountains.
The Beach House Hotel is a base for many activities - cycling, golfing, walking, surfing, tennis, swimming, or just relaxing. The hotel is also a perfect venue for conferences and think- tanks.
The reception rooms are charming and tasteful with cosy crackling fires in winter or a cool relaxing ambience in which to rest and chat in summer.
During the whale season, from May to November, the whales often play, mate and calve within sight of your room.
- Delightful coastal villages and wine estates such as Hamilton Russell Vineyards
Rambles in the Wetlands, the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens, Kogelberg Nature Reserve
- The Stoney Point penguine colony
- Mountain trails and coastal walks
- The famous southern right whales which each year migrate to this coast to mate and calve
- Fun and sport on the local bowling greens, tennis courts, nine hole golf course
- Boating trips, canoeing and fishing
- Sea bathing, volleyball, paddleskiing and surfing
To make a booking click here